Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankful For:

Wow what a week!  Glad to be getting back to some sense of normalcy.  Buddy has had ear infections in both years and they both have been sick.  Combine that with the Colonel getting sick and time with extended family and it's been crazy busy.  Back to what I'm thankful for this week:

5.)  That Buddy was diagnosed quickly so we could help him get better.
6.)  For my kids.
7.)   For the wisdom, love, & experience of our parents.
8.)  For sales, coupons & rewards programs that help me save money.
9.)  For my husband and that he gave me the opportunity to catch up on sleep this weekend.
10.) Cuddle time with Buddy & Princess.
11.) For our routine.

Now I get to enjoy some time with just the kids and I.  After all the crazy, I'm really looking forward to it. 
What are you most thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment