Sunday, August 18, 2013

All About Rose

I am the Colonel's wife and stay at home mom of 2.  For the sake of this blog I call them Princess and Buddy.  Princess is an eager to learn, tender hearted 4 year old who loves to dance.  Buddy is an energetic 2 year old who cares about others and loves to climb.  The Colonel and I are very committed to making our marriage work, despite all the statistics for trucker marriages.  Some days are easier than others.  My primary responsibilities are taking care of our children and teaching them, couponing and shopping, as well as most of the cleaning and cooking.  Basically I do everything to do with the household and kids except paying the bills.  We learned a long time ago that if I paid the bills it made me anxious and nutty as my husband so nicely puts it.  I love to scrapbook, do projects with my kids, knit, crochet, read, garden, and save money.


No comments:

Post a Comment