Thursday, July 11, 2013

Staples Trip

Today we went to Staples for a few things.  Here is what we got.

I wanted to make sure I got my printer ink so I could print out any coupons I might be able to use for tomorrow's shopping trip.  Here is how it worked out:

Printer Ink: 49.99
RoseArt 24 pack of colored pencils for $2
Then Staples was running a deal this week that as long as you bought $5 worth of things the following would be 1 cent (limit of 2 like items per purchase)
2 packs of staples arrowhead cap erasers 1 cent each
2 packs of BIC Roundstick ball point pens 1 cent each (for the truck)
2 packs of 100 count staples 3x5 index cards 1 cent each
There was also a $5 off of a purchase of $30 or more coupon this week in the Staples flier. 
Total cost: $47.05 - less than the cost of the ink so I got 7 things for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment