Monday, July 22, 2013

BzzAgent Review: Special K's New Hot Cereal Knourish & Cereal Bars

I am a BzzAgent.  A quick summary is that BzzAgent is a word of mouth advertising company.  They send invites for various campaigns and send me products and coupons to pass out.  I then try the product and give an honest review of what I think about it.  You can learn more here:
https://www.bzzagent.com/index.jsp

The Review:
Special K nourish is a hot cereal similar to oatmeal, but with a much better texture.  It comes in 3 flavors: cinnamon raisin pecan, maple brown sugar crunch, and cranberry almond.  My personal favorite was the cinnamon raisin pecan.  The individual packaging is great for on the go.  To make the cereal you simply need 1/2 cup of hot water.  Because of these features, it provides a great healthy alternative for truck drivers.  If you do not like nuts, like my trucker, then this is not the cereal for you as all 3 flavors contain them.  My very picky 4 year old was really only interested in the raisins in the cinnamon raisin pecan one.


The Special K nourish bars come in 3 flavors as well.  Lemon Twist, Cranberry Almond, and Dark Chocolate Nut Delight.  No one in our household really cared for the cranberry almond flavor, but again we aren't really big fans of nuts.  The dark chocolate nut delight was absolutely delicious with its chocolate and peanut butter flavor.  My very picky 4 year old ate the whole thing!  The lemon was  a little strong for my taste, but my almost 2 year old son absolutely loved it!  An excellent good tasting choice to help them get the fiber and vitamins they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment